Private Dog Obedience Lessons
PLEASE NOTE. THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, DUE TO MY CURRENT HOME CONSULTATION REQUIREMENTS. THE ONLY LESSONS AVAILABLE FOR NOW, ARE PREPAID LESSONS.
I am still offering private 1 on 1 lessons on the Gold Coast (QLD). I follow strict hygiene and social distancing guidelines. With these guidelines strictly followed, there is no reason I cannot offer you my full service.
Please, if you would like to book lessons with me, use the online booking by clicking the Book Now button below. If you'd like to ask a question before booking, please fill in the contact form and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please don't phone me. Sorry, but I am receiving so many phone calls and have so many voice messages on my phone.
I am offering dog owners private obedience lessons at Benowa Park. I will meet you in the park near Lambros Drive. (Please click on map to enlarge).
First lesson you will learn more about your dogs behaviour, and how your dog views and relates to its environment and you. You will learn about the principles of classical and operant conditioning, and how to incorporate these into your dogs training. Then we will focus on teaching your dog to walk calmly on a loose lead.
- Walk calmly on a lose leash
- Sit calmly and remain sitting automatically each time you stop walking, and even if you walk away from your dog
- Not rush other dogs and people whilst on lead
- Drop/down on command and remain there, even if you walk away from your dog
- Off lead recalls under distractions
- How to ensure a calm emotionally well balanced dog and relationship
- How to incorporate play into your dogs training and overall discipline
- Go to place (bed) on command and remain there until released
- Any other obedience commands you'd like to teach your dog
LOCATION: BENOWA PARK - Google Map
First lesson must be a 1 hour lesson. Lessons thereafter are 40 minutes
Booking is done online only. Choose a day and time that suits you, and have your lesson confirmed immediately.